A simple and hassle-free process that is designed to fit your budget. We offer the latest contact lenses from We offer the latest contact lenses from Acuvue, Alcon, Coopervision, and Bausch & Lomb. And, we include a pair of soft contact lenses in your prescription with every contact lense evaluations so that you can see clearly as soon as possible.
- New daily disposable contact lenses are ultra-oxygen permeable, thin, and comfortable.
- Multifocal contact lenses that can correct distance and near vision decrease your reliance on reading glasses
- New toric contact lenses for astigmatism provide clear and comfortable vision.
- Our optometrist highly recommends to never sleep in your contact lenses. Sleeping overnight in contact lenses is the number one risk factor for contact lens related infections and irritations.
- The average eye infection related to contact lenses will make you unable to wear contact lenses for 2 weeks. We highly recommend having a quality pair of glasses that you can wear every day while your eye heals.
- We believe annual wellness exams and contact lens evaluations are necessary to keep your vision clear and maintain healthy eyes.
- Always follow recommended replacement cycles for your brand and type of contact lens.
- Use name-brand multi-purpose cleaning solutions like BioTrue and Opti-Free Pure Moist to gently rinse and rub your contact lenses before placing them in the case each.